Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Farm Feature- Micah

Micah is a boy who is now starting to have hope for his life, and who is learning what it means to be loved. He is a lovely boy, and it has been amazing to see the transformation God is doing in his life. Here he shares a bit about himself:

“My name is Micah, I am 17 years old. My mother lives with my brothers and sisters. I have 10 brothers and sisters. Today I live at Sítio Graça, My Father's House, because I used to live on the streets. I like to play football and paint. I also like to think. I am a very organised person! It is my dream to have a family. I really want God to continue forming my character.”

It moves our hearts to hear these boys we love so much express their dreams, and actually dream. Micah was in a sense forgotten on the streets, but God saw him and God has given him hope again. Be praying for him. Pray that God continues to form his character, and pray that as he grows with God in character and knowledge of Him, that his family can be reached and restored by the love of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work